Belly fat and cholesterol are the two prominent concerns people raise these days. A higher cholesterol level and increased belly fat put you in danger.
Cholesterol And Belly Fat Have The Same Causes
Now, people are more health-conscious and beauty conscious at the same time too. Earlier belly fat was just a matter of beauty for a common man. Now we realized that belly fat is really harmful. Belly fat can be a pointing tool for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and many other serious health conditions. People with excess belly fat are at threat and they are at risk. Or their body may be giving them a signal to be careful about their health.
Cholesterol, a fat-like substance present in the body cells is used for hormone production as well production of some enzymes. We consume food with cholesterol content too. An increased level of LDL – the bad cholesterol in any way dangerous. It may cause severe health problems including ar artery bursts or heart attacks.
Cholesterol and belly fat can be the two sides of the coin at times. Even if it is not related to each other the underlying cause for belly aft as well as cholesterol can be the same.
The time has come
Small changes in the lifestyle, a properly planned diet, and regular exercise can help you to get rid of both at a time. It is like killing two birds with one stone. Here are a few tips for you.
Tips for you
- Hydration: Keeping yourself hydrated is always important. Drinking a lot of water will only benefit you. Experts count drinking water as a solution for belly water and cholesterol.
- Aerobic exercises: Belly fat and overweight are usually attacked together. Your belly can be an aftereffect of increased body weight. Aerobic exercises such as walking, cycling, swimming and all can benefit you with two results. Actually, there are more.
- Common diet: A diet plan for belly fat and cholesterol to be in harmony. Both demand you to have a good portion of fruits veggies and whole grains. Fruits and veggies can be eaten fresh or raw. Both the plans can restrict you from sugary drinks and carbs. Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats and trans-fats is also considered to be a double-ended solution.
- Soluble fiber: Including soluble fiber in your everyday meals helps you in lowering cholesterol as well as belly fat. These fibers absorb water and form gel-like substances that can slow down food intake. The feeling of full reduces the quantity of food we take and thus gives the expected result. Flax seeds, Brussels sprouts, avocados, legumes, and blackberries are rich in soluble fiber.
- Avoid transfat: Transfat is a common antagonist in both scenarios. It helps increase cholesterol levels and belly fat. Avoiding them is like killing two birds with a stone. They raise your LDL level, lower HDL, and cause a situation with an increased risk of heart diseases. At the same time, they help belly fat to deposit easily. All commercially baked foods, microwave popcorns, frozen pizza, refrigerated dough, such as biscuits or rolls, fried foods come under this category.
Though a delicacy journey is banned you will see remarkable changes.
The human body takes time to accept change. Whatever tips, tricks, or tactics you follow, do not expect an immediate effect as it may take time for the body to get adjusted to it. Also never give up. Consistency is the key fact for any trial. Regular exercise, a balanced diet with more fruits and veggies, soluble fiber can make a double impact on you. You can get rid of two disgusting problems at a time.