Losing Weight Can Be Aided By Cheese? All You Need To Know
Dream about crispy French fries dipped in melted cheese, tempting pizza coated in cheese, the best apple pie with cheddar cheese, yummy flaming saganaki…
Hey, don’t gaze at me… You are free to have all of them… Cheese is no more an antagonist.
Cheese As A Whole Food
When it comes to weight loss and maintaining a healthy body with perfect shape, we are all concerned about food items that we are taking in. We will automatically start grouping them into weight gaining and weight loss items. The poor Cheese is always a culprit and falls under the category of weight gaining item.
Here comes the surprise for you. Cheese is no more a weight-gaining food. If you don’t have cravings that will force you to have a handful of cheese at a time, cheese can help you in reducing body weight. Let us see how this works.
Why Do We Keep The Cheese At Arm’s Length?
Cheese is one of the whole foods that can provide you with all kinds of nutrients. It is a great source of calcium, fat, and protein. It is also good with vitamins A, K- 2, and B-12, zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin. Cheese is the reservoir of Omega 3 fatty acids, which is very essential for repairing body cells and keeping the immune system strong.
It is as clear as water that eating too much high-calorie food may result in weight gain. Apart from weight gain, it may cause heart disorders, high blood pressure, and Type 2 Diabetes.
Consuming a permissible amount a day can reduce the risk of heart disorders and weight gain.
How Much Cheese I Can Consume A Day?
According to nutrition experts, an adult is allowed to eat around 40 grams of cheese every day. As cheese is one of the natural sources of Omega 3 fatty acids which is best for repairing cells of internal organs, it could help to reduce the risk of heart diseases. It also plays a vital role in strengthening the immune system.
Eat Cheese, Lose Weight!!! – Are You Joking?
It’s true. Cheese can really help in reducing body weight.
- As cheese is a calcium and protein-rich food, it helps reduce appetite by increasing the metabolic rate.
- The human body tends to burn more fat in the presence of adequate calcium.
- Helps in muscle building.
- The presence of Vitamin D helps in balancing hormonal levels, which is essential for maintaining a healthy weight.
Always Pick The Best
Cheese is always an essential dairy product in our food culture. There are a minimum of three dozen of cheese types that are easily available in our market. They are all different in taste, color, nutritional value, and calories.
The given list will help you enjoy cheese delicacies free of tension.
- Mozzarella cheese – This Italian rooted cheese is made up of Italian cows or buffalo’s milk. The sodium content and calorie rate are comfortable compared to other popular cheese types.
Nutritionists always suggest including Mozzarella cheese in your breakfast, so that the consumption quantity of the rest of the meals is reduced.
- Blue Cheese – According to experts, the calcium content of blue cheese enables the calorie-burning mechanism of the human body. Especially the visceral fat which usually gets deposited as belly fat.
- Feta cheese – White cheese made from sheep’s or goat’s milk. A low-calorie cheese and favorite of nutritionists. It also helps in improving body consumption.
- Cottage cheese – High in protein and low in calories. You feel ‘’full’’ by eating cottage cheese and the feeling dominates over your cravings.
- Add cheese to your breakfast menu to control the intake quantity for the rest of the day.
- Cheese is rich in protein and poor in calories compared to Mayonnaise. Choose Cheese instead of Mayonnaise if possible.
- What if you cannot consume salads without cheese? Go for Feta cheese – having the lowest calorie rate.
Regular exercise, relaxed mindset, proper diet… Then you are successful…Stay healthy…